Leasinvest Real Estate invests in a diversified real estate portfolio in an important way, as well geographically, as by type of buildings. In 2006 a first step was taken in the direction of an important geographical diversification by the acquisition of Leasinvest Immo Lux. In 2014 the company further diversified towards a third country, namely Switzerland (divested in 2017) and in 2016 to a fourth country, Austria.
Growth is important for Leasinvest Real Estate to achieve economies of scale, to diversify the portfolio per country, per tenant, per sector and per type of building. The 'regulated real estate company' endeavors to blend a real estate approach with a financial logic.
Leasinvest Real Estate’s mission is the management of a diversified portfolio of high-quality and well-situated shops and office buildings in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Belgium and Austria.
Leasinvest Real Estate uses the following investment criteria:
- diversification geographically & per asset class
- countries: Luxembourg, Belgium & Austria
- focus on retail sector (retail parks/ medium sized shopping centers)
- continue to look for redevelopment opportunities of office buildings in well-located CBD (BELUX)
- divestment of mainly non-strategic buildings
The tenant is key to Leasinvest Real Estate. A proactive commercial approach aimed at fulfilling the needs of the tenants regarding appropriate professional housing is the guiding principle of Leasinvest Real Estate’s commercial strategy.